Laser Engraving is best suited for images and logos. The laser beam actually etches out the top surface of the wood, giving a permanent result. The etched wood is darker brown due to the laser “burning” and this adds contrast to the beautiful wood. The maximum size is A4 size but this is more often limited by the size of the piece of wood to be engraved – typically the top back rail of a park bench. Image proofs are required from the customer. The process is very fast, so delivery lead times are short.
- Ideally suited for images and logos
- Sized to suit furniture and wording or image
- Actually etches out the surface of the wood
- Any size up to A4 (subject to size of piece for engraving)
- Proof required from customer
- Fast Delivery