Teak Bericote Bench – 1.5m
These superb grade A teak benches have excellent craftsmanship. The perfect joints down to the sanding of each component demonstrates the passion Woodberry has for the quality each piece of furniture is made with.
Sturdy enough to cope with the demanding public areas such as parks and street areas, they also make grand memorial benches. Engraving and / or plaques are available. Other lengths available – 1.8m and 2.4m.
- Woodberry’s finest quality teak park bench
- This bench is perfect for golf clubs, gardens-of-rest or councils
- Can be ground fixed
- Ideal for commemorative purposes – easy to add a plaque or engraved message
- Fabulously built with dowel joints, not screws
- This bench will last for years and never go rocky or loose
- Made from Grade-A teak which feels warm and silky and lasts for years
- No treatment needed ever! Simply let the teak age to a silver-grey colour
- 10-year structural guarantee