December is set to be a bumper trading month, so don’t miss out on that all-important opportunity for capturing your customer reviews. By setting up a FREE Google My Business Listing you can easily create a visual portfolio of images and reviews for people to view when they search for your business on Google. All updates will be reflected in Google searches including Maps.
We have put together some simple steps for setting up a Google My Business Account.
Note you will need to verify your business first.
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. Select the Business you would like to verify, then click Verify now.
3. On the postcard request page, ensure your business address is correct and edit it as needed. You can also add a contact name.
4. Click Send Postcard.
5. Keep an eye on your email, your e-postcard will arrive within 3 days. During this time it is important not to edit any business information or request a new code as this may delay the verification process.
6. Once you receive your postcard you are ready to go. You can update your information at any time and add as many pictures as you like. A perfect way to showcase your outdoor space and your collection of Woodberry Furniture and Accessories.
7. Remember to use your social media channels to ask customers to review their experience on Google. You will quickly build up a nice selection of reviews that will help draw in new customers to enjoy your dining experience.
Don’t forget to keep your outdoors tip-top and ready to greet your customers. Let our team of expert consultants talk through what the best options are for your property, based on its size, exposure to weather elements and the volume of customers you have to your outdoor spaces. Simply give us a call on 01926 889922. We look forward to hearing from you.